From the lovely bananapouch:
1. Oprah: Good for housewives and little girls in South Africa or Bad for the universe because she is the person equivalent of Wal-Mart?
Oh gosh. I just bought an issue of O when I was at Wal-Mart last week. In addition to a box of ho-ho's. What is my world coming to? Ahem. Er...I'll be diplomatic and say any positive publicity for Africa is A Good Thing. You will not hear the word "unsustainable" pass my lips.
2. What is the best thing you ever got away with and never got caught but refuse to feel guilty about?
3. What food can you not eat? What is your favorite food and cannot live without?
My favorite meal is very disgusting: instant ramen with chicken-flavored boullion topped off with mushrooms and green onions and a mix of soy sauce and vinegar. Followed by a couple of ho-ho's and a diet Coke.
I hate couscous. (But don't tell my in-laws.)
4. Tell me about your parents. I don't have a questions- just haven't heard about them. Have a photo?
My parents. *sigh* I perpetually disappoint them. Estranged from Dad. Close to Mom but a prickly adult relationship. No electronic photos, alas.
5. And your favorite thing about Africa.
My status as an Honorary White Man.
Bonus: tell me again and MoBob and the dog- I can't remember?
Hmmm...maybe this was about Mr. Jones, the cat?
oh i can imagine! what a drag
worse than me not being keen on fufu. though luckily i've discovered it's the pink and white ones i don't like so much, but i can tolerate the fufu made with plantain, so he just buys that one now.