* We have bedbugs. UGH. Luckily Baby Z is unaffected.
* We've been dumped by three families in the past two weeks on possible nanny-shares. As someone in my mommy group said, finding childcare is worse than online dating.
* We went to an ice show at the Kettler Ice Complex. Of course that's what you do on a hot summer day.
* On Father's Day evening we strolled around Old Town Alexandria. MoBob parked in his office building. Why don't we take advantage of this more often? It's been at least a year since I've visited Old Town.
* Baby Z slept through all of the above.