On my beloved iPod touch that MoBob purchased from a classmate (don't ask), and in no particular order:
* WMATA (Metro)
* Boingo wi-fi finder (which I'll delete at some point since most airports have free wireless now)
* On Frozen Blog best Caps blog
* USTA Mobile
* NPR Music
* OANDA currency converter (available offline!)
* News: NPR, BBC
* French: TV5, Le Monde
* Books: QuickReaderLite, eBook Reader, Kobo, Stanza, Nook, Kindle, OverDrive, Google Books I should delete these except for Nook, Google, and OverDrive (what the local library uses)
* Reading/Podcasts: Read it Later, Instapaper, Audiopress, Stitcher I LOVE Instapaper!
* Health: Yoga Stretch, Yoga Relax, Nike Training, Meditation
* Church: LDS Tools, Mormon Channel, Sunstone, Gospel Library
* KLM houses I only have four. I guess I don't travel first class enough.