• It was a long, long trip back. The connections were so tight that I was one of the last passengers to board on the flights to Tokyo and Washington.
• I don’t want to think about Osama Bin Laden or the recent bombing in Marrakech.
• The sleep lab technician told me that I’ve gone from waking up 62 times/hour to 0.8 times/hour. But I don’t feel any better. And I had to justify bringing the CPAP machine along to the Singapore Airlines staff in Dhaka (“I can’t breathe without it!”) and I hated fiddling with the adapters and cords.
• Instead I feel exhausted and overwhelmed.
• How did it already to get to be May?
• Speaking of May, it looks like I’ll be going to Nairobi on the 21st for a week. Gah.
• The henna on my hands is already fading and itching like crazy.
For the henna, cream you hands with heavy cream or petroleum jelly / vaseline and leave it on overnight with cotton gloves. That makes the colour fade faster and hydrates the skin. Henna dehydrates the skin and that's why it's itching.