1. You've traveled extensively. Where is your favorite destination for relaxing?
Hmmm. Unfortunately I travel more for work than for fun. BUT one place where I did spend a blissfully relaxing weekend was Zanzibar. I'd love to return there and have more of the sun, sand, waves, and incredible food.
2. What do you find most most challenging, if anything, about an interfaith marriage?
I'm really not sure what will happen if/once we have kids. There's a good chance one or both of us will become a lot more insistent than the other regarding which faith.
3. How did you and MoBob meet?
We were working for the same organization in Morocco. I was based in the capitol and he was in one of the field offices.
4. I am fascinated by culture. What do you celebrate/most cherish about your heritage?
Among many other things - purple ice cream! I would also add: Filipinos' amazing friendliness and hospitality, and our impressive adaptability - I've met Filipinos doing everything, everywhere.
5. What's your hands-down, all time favorite food?
Not purple ice cream I'm afraid. I'd have to say...ramen.