So the majority of my colleagues are on Facebook. I've friended one who'd sent me a request, but my usual policy is *not* to friend people I work with. I mentioned that to another co-worker, and she said she doesn't friend anyone outside of our unit. Hm.
I am now up to 470 friends. They can be roughly divided into:
* grad school
* International Career Advancement Program
* Peace Corps (Cameroon, Morocco, and the Philippines, plus a few other random countries)
* church (Little Rock + Washington DC + others)
* work (mainly CRS and HI)
* friends I met overseas who weren't connected with work
* Gender, Development, and Disability Institute
* Filipino-Americans (Filipino Young Professionals, Filipinos for Obama)
* DC friends
* high school
MoBob and I have 78 friends in common. I'm friends with one fictional character who's pretty cool both on paper and online.