1. Post 3 things you've done in your lifetime that you don't think anybody else on your friends list has done.
2. See if anybody else responds with "I've done that."
3. Have your friends cut & paste this into their journal to see what unique things they've done in their life.
1. had a male belly-dancing instructor
2. kissed someone in an elevator at the World Bank
3. went to (Mo) church in Istanbul
for a twist, things I've never done (but would/should):
1. ridden a camel
2. eaten at Ben's Chili Bowl in Washington DC
3. driven cross-country
I've ridden a camel (fun but scary--they sway a lot so you feel like you'll fall off) but I've never done any of the others. When I was a kid I took a couple of cross-country trips with the family, but I've never done it as an adult.
We drove cross country last summer (Florida to Washington.) I'm sure it would be a much more laid back experience with out kids :) What I found most interesting is how the accents changed. Every night when we stopped for the night, we got to experience different accents. That was cool.