I feel a little less stressed this time. I leave on Wednesday for 10 days in Lyon but I feel, surprisingly, calm and prepared. I think it's because while I've been busy, I've also been productive. I've had enough to knock off quite a few items (by completion or deletion or delegation) off my to-list, and been able to enjoy the sunshine and balmy weather. My most important priority is to spend time with MoBob; it helps that this is my last trip until the end of June.
Some minor weekend triumphs:
* I colored my hair. Granted, you couldn't see the gray unless I explicitly showed you by bowing my head and parting my hair, but still.
* I got a nice, large tote bag from Borders for $3 and change, due to exchanging a useless Spanish language phrase book and MB's rewards card.
* I thought my cell phone had finally expired but it just needed to dry out after contact with a wet umbrella.
* We went to the new Target at Columbia Heights and spent less than $20.
* I got out of my habit of saving web pages as files and now use del.icio.us.
Tonight: baking a double decker red velvet cake for the visiting Canadian colleagues.