* a visit to the Textile Museum with the lovely JMK
* helped a friend in the ward pack up for a move to Las Vegas - she'll be the Nevada state coordinator for the Obama campaign. Interestingly, she said she didn't think he had a chance of winning the nomination, and Obama staff automatically rollover to the nominee's campaign.
* Moroccan dinner (tagine) with more folks we knew in Morocco
* called and set apart as Moonbeam teacher
* taught Relief Society lesson - last chance for adult conversation at church!
* sat in on Primary to see my new charges
* met with Relief Society counselor re Visiting Teaching
* took a long nap
* the Philadelphia Story - swoon!
* SpongeBob SquarePants - hilarious to watch especially after the slew of action movies MoBob is fond of
* Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - strange to think that MB and my mom have the same taste in movies
Today started with several long conversations with folks in Lyon. I hope to develop some serious cheekbones with all the practice I'm getting in French.