* organized the kitchen (part 1 - non-food items)
* went to post office, returned ill-fitting clothes to Old Navy and JCPenney and bought forever stamps
* attended opening reception of "At the Turn of the Century: The Emergence of a Nation": An exhibit of vintage photographs of the Philippines at the turn of the 20th century, organized by the Philippine Arts, Letters and Media Council. Met the Philippine Ambassador to the US. Was one of the few younger guests.
* organized the kitchen (part 2 - food)
* lunched with mokey4 at Pete's Diner for yummy vegetarian plate.
* had document notarized
* went to bank
* looked for cheap plastic bins with no luck
* attended Happy (to see you) Hour sponsored by the ward Relief Society at the Hotel Washington Rooftop Restaurant where the view was great but the service and food were merely OK.
Tonight: ready to conk out next to equally flattened MoBob.