That you probably don't know about me. Courtesy of mokey4, who always give good meme. Thanks Danielle!
* I studied Japanese for four years in college.
* When I lived in Casa Zimbabwe I was voted "biggest flirt."
* I have large feet (size 10) for my height (5'2") and MoBob and I have the same size feet.
* I celebrated my 21st birthday in Australia, where the drinking age is 19.
* I took ice-skating lessons as a kid.
* Of my f-list, I only know clynne in person, but I went to the same grad school as mokey4 and worked for the same erstwhile NGO as congogirl.
I noticed that the local radio stations are playing a lot of Van Halen recently, perhaps because David Lee Roth is headlining at the Arkansas State Fair. Too bad I'll be in Aspen for ICAP. I had a huge crush on David Lee Roth when I was in, oh, 8th grade. These days I've been listening to KT Tunstall at work, since the CD player is in our container somewhere on the Atlantic. Now that fall has arrived her moody lyrics suit me. Plus I envy her fly-away hair.
On October 11th, 2006 08:46 pm (UTC), (Anonymous) commented:
I went to college with a girl who was 5'8" and had size 5 feet, little bitty tiny kid size 5 feet. When she would tell people that, they'd inevitably retort, "How are you able to stand?" She also hated shoe shopping where she ended up at kids’ stores. Fortunately for her, when I was 17, I worked selling shoes to kids. Ever heard of the Brannock device?