* no more arriving at 7am to cater to French colleagues' schedules
* no more checking work emails from home
* no more traveling on weekends (not sure how that will work out)
* no more knee-jerk defensive reactions re criticisms of the US ("don't take it personally")
* no more desperate neediness for affirmation of language speaking ability
* no more leisurely trips to the CVS across the street "just to look"
* no more trips to Subway because leftovers didn't look so appetizing in the daylight
These seem like good resolutions. I have had some weekend travel but if the dates are left up to me, I don't leave till Monday. This means I arrive on Wednesday, but too bad! I will travel for work on work time whenever possible, I will not leave on Friday night after a stressful week just to get right to work on Monday.