1. I forgot that I was running out of meds and the refills won't arrive before my departure. I am not happy.
2. MoBob's nephew wants me to bring a pair of in-line skates.
3. I am carrying for various colleagues in Lyon: several boxes of Ghirardelli chocolate, two boxes of Betty Crocker double fudge brownie mix, and a jug of maple syrup.
4. I didn't realize that my flight is at 4:55pm instead of 10:25pm because of my connecting flight to Lyon so I'll be unable to ice-skate that morning as planned.
5. What the heck am I going to wear?
Still: I am a very lucky and privileged person. (Repeat until sinks in.)